Wednesday, December 06, 2006

1 + 1 = 11


Today I celebrated the 11-week anniversary of coming into the world. I am thankful that God has given me each of these 77 days. Every one of them has been different, new, and exciting. I have met so many people, seen so many neat things, and experienced many highs and lows. What a wild ride we are on as humans!


Though only 77 days old, I have found most individuals to be very kind. Maybe it's because I am so cute, but their sincerity seems genuine. Maybe it's my tongue. I guess I can only take their actions for face value.


On a different note I had some firsts this last week. I had my first babysitters and I went to my first Christmas at the Prado. Our family had lots of fun.


Well, it's getting late so I must retire for the night. I hope your adventures are great. Love all and keep it simple.



Love,
Ella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ella its you uncle steven i cant wait to see you on thursday. i hope you had a great christmas. ill see ya soon. love uncle steven