Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On The Road Again!

Hello again! I hope that everyone had a fantastic week! I sure did! Mommy and I got to go on our first roadtrip together. Daddy got a new job in Phoenix and doesn't get to come home all the time so we decided to go visit him for a long weekend! Mommy says that I do really well in the car. On the way home from Phoenix we only stopped once! It was a six hour drive so I am pretty proud of myself!


I love to EAT! If Mommy would let me, I would eat all the time! I don't think I can count my rolls on one hand anymore!


I love seeing my Daddy! He is the best Daddy ever! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I had a lot of fun with Mommy and Daddy. We spent most of the weekend looking for a place to live. I never knew there were so many apartments to pick from! I also found out that the desert can get cold. It got down to 20 degrees...burrrrrrrrrrrr!

I also got to hang out and have a sleep over with Joshie! Maybe next time Mommy and Daddy will let us have a pillow fight! That would be a lot of fun!

Til next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much!

You are growing like a super-heated expandable marshmallow.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ella Marie, Such cute pictures of you and your family!!! We love your words, pictures and YOU!!! Happy Days!!! g.andg.d. xoxoxo