Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fun in San Diego

Life is great when you are little!

This last week Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a stroll in Balboa Park. It was so much fun. I got to relax and take a load off while Daddy pushed me around in my ride (aka stroller).

Then on Sunday we went to Matt Bryan's, one of Mommy's friend's husband, graduation party. It was so cool and it was decorated really cute too! There was all kinds of sheriff decor which was quite fitting seeing how Matt is now a sheriff. During the party Mommy and Daddy let me hang out in their hammock. It was a lot of fun just getting to lounge around. After all Sunday is a day of rest.

Yesterday was sooooo coooool! Mommy and I went to Mission Beach and played in the sand. I even got to sport my new itsy bitsy teeny weeny purple polka-dotted suit.







Have a great day!


Ella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Girl! You really are a California Girl!

TRN said...

Ella,

I love the cankles!

Your fellow chubbers,
Aunt Jen

Unknown said...

Ella,

You look so cute in your teeny weeny suit!! Hope daddy's got a gun to keep those boys away. They will have cooties until you are at least 18:)

love lulu