Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Vacation to Michigan

Hello Everyone!

For those of you who may not know, I am in Michigan visiting family and friends with my mommy. We are having a great time! And I am loving all the attention that I am getting! It is so wonderful being loved!

Here is a little peek into my trip...

Here we are on a walk...I just love Wrigley! He looks like a bear!

Did you know I could play the guitar?

Grandpa Steve, Me, Mommy, and Uncle Steven.

What should I do next!?!

I like crackers! Mommy and Daddy tell me that I have a long tongue.

Happy Easter! He is Risen!


Playing with Trevor and Mommy.

Me, Mommy, and Great Grandma Lemmen.

I like Sammy!
Family lunch at Good Earth, a Bock family tradition.

I love you all!

Ella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ella,
It was so good to see you on your last visit to Michigan!! Mommy tells me that you will be coming again soon and I cant wait. Until then, take care of Mom and Dad.
Love lots. xoxo Aunite LuLu