Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Great Times!!!

I think that I am one of the luckiest girls out there! My life is pretty much full of fun! This weekend my mommy, daddy, & I went to a Padres game. It was a great time! The man behind us had a bag of cracker jacks that looked absolutely scrumptious, but daddy said that I had to wait to have some until I get a little older.


Family photo! Great times!!!
I definitely had the best seat in the stadium! Great times!!!
On Memorial Day we had a barbecue on our back patio. We had a great time eating, splashing, and even getting a little sun! Did you know that I just love watermelon?
Enjoy the great times in life! I love you all!


Ella


1 comment:

TRN said...

I can't wait to throw a ball around with you! Your daddy has you all prepped to be a sports nut :) You'll have to tell me all about your favorite teams.

Love,
Trevor