Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Growing just right!

This week was big for me! Mommy and I went to see Dr. Szold. He is so nice, but he did mention that I was a little dramatic. The doctor told me that I was growing just right! I'm 27.25" tall and I weigh 16.5lbs. My mommy started asking more questions about percentiles, which completely had me confused! I guess Dr. Szold said my height is in the 75th percentile and my weight is in the 50th.

Standing makes me so HAPPY!


Who needs SLEEP!
I learned how to CLAP!
FREEDOM!
I know how to cruise in my walker! It is very fun! A few times Mommy had to go to the other room so I took the opportunity to do a little exploring; when I decided I was finished I went and found her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a BIG girl now! Getting cuter and cuter by the week:)

Much love!