Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Memories

Hello All!
I want to thank everyone for such a fabulous week! I have been pretty sleepy the last few days; you all really wore me out, but it was definitely worth it!!! I love you all so much. Here are some of the highlights:


I had my first swim at Oma & Papa's house.


I love to jump! Nelsons thanks for letting me use the jumperoo.

We had a great time celebrating Oma's birthday! We went out for buffalo wings.


Aunt Melissa and I played with Willie the Water Bug. When my daddy was a kid he played with Willie, too.

My daddy tapped my two bottom teeth to make them official.
Playing with my grandma in the backyard.


I finally had the chance to meet my great grandpa & grandma Simon.



Did I mention that I love my baths?
Grandpa, what are the pokey things on your face?
I can fly!!!!!!!

Junk anyone?

Daddy, please don't eat my hand!
I decided that it is cool to clap again.

Having fun with my mommy.


Boy am I beat!!! Sweet dreams everyone!



Love,

Ella





P.S.

Last week I learned how to shake my head "no."

No comments: