Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy Busy World

I went to see my doc in San Diego on Saturday. My measurements were 28.5" and 18.5 lbs. I guess I am petite.
Then I went to a wedding. It was a pretty day and the bay was pretty with all the boats cruising around.
We took some time out to get a family photo. Mommy looks pretty in her dress!
I am becoming civilized; my hands aren't the only utensil I use to eat now. You can see my video at my YouTube site.
Bath time is getting to be the ultimate part of my day. Bubbles and and foam letters are simple yet very exciting.

Last week was so busy, but we are taking it easy this week, and then next week G & G Dunlap are coming to town. I am very excited to show them around my new town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella,

Thank you for the phone calls this weekend. I cant wait until you can talk...then you an leave me a message instead of mommy!!! Miss you guys lots.
Love LuLu