Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It is a happy new year!

I decided it was time for me to make some resolutions. My most important one is to be more well-rounded in my activities. So my first attempt at well-roundedness drove me to music. Watch me tickle the ivories! My next step in well-roundedness was adventure, so I went to the beach in the winter with Mama, Oma, and Papa (I can say all three, check out my videos). Brrr! It was cold and windy, but like my daddy says, "Wild at heart!"


The most recent attempt at well-roundedness was to really attack and enjoy life. I decided that there is no better way than to enjoy the American institution that is pizza; I am all in! What fun it was to experience the culinary sensation of carbs, starches, and proteins. Hmmm yummy!


I hope you all enjoy your new year. Take everyday and make it better than the one before. Be sure to tell those you interact with thank you and share a smile with them. You will make a difference.

Oh yeah, didn't Mama take a cool picture of the lighthouse? It's pretty cool if you ask me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you guys already! give that sweetheart a big hug and kiss from Aunty Jen :)