Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Workin' for the Weekend

This past week was full of fun! Daddy took a half day on Friday and we all headed back to San Diego for the weekend. We had to get our place ready for the next tenant to move in. I think that I did most of the work as you can tell from the photo below.
Thank goodness is wasn't all work. My friend Matthias came over with his parents for a visit. We also got to hang out with Ashlynn and her parents. We all went out for ribs, my favorite!!!
Daddy took Mommy and I to enjoy our first experience of In-N-Out Burger. Boy was it delicious!!! Plus, they gave me stickers which I had to put all over my face.
Just having a little dance party in my bedroom that Oma painted for me. Make sure to check out this video...I think that I am an up and coming star!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: