Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

This past week we have spent a lot of time enjoying the Phoenix weather. We have been hiking, biking, and going for walks. We went up Camelback Mountain and the only thing I could say was, "Whoa!"

I also turned 18 months and went to meet my new pediatrician. Dr. Horlick was really nice and then had really cool pictures all over the walls. Here are my stats:

weight: 22.4 lbs.

height: 31.5 inches


Dr. Horlick said that it was super cool that I can walk backwards and jump on my own!

Easter was a great day; Mommy and Daddy helped out in my class at church, I got to decorate eggs, and hung out at Caeden's grandparents house. Needless to say it was an egg-citing day!


I am strutting my stuff on the La Esplanada catwalk!

Happy Easter!!!

No comments: