Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Holland, Michigan

Hello Everyone!!!

On Monday I arrived to Holland, Michigan to visit my family and friends. I have started my adventure at Oma's and Papa's house. Here I am showing Papa my flexibility...if you look close I can eat my toes!
Today was Oma's birthday and I got to spend the entire day with her. It has been so wonderful! In the morning we went over to the neighbors house so all the moms could workout. I stayed busy with Katherine & Teagan.
In honor on Oma's birthday we went to the New Holland Brewery.
I have really been becoming quite the artist! I think my favorite color is green!
I have been having so much fun with Mommy and I got to hang out with her friend Alicia. Here we are at dinner having a blast! Sorry Uncle Bud or as I say "Uncle Bun" I didn't have a picture with you to put on the blog.
So far everything is going really well except I got bit in the face by a dog and it really hurt!!!

Hopefully I will see all of you soon!!!

Love,

Ella

1 comment: