Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Autumn Activities

My parents really like fall.  I understand that it's quite different here in Phoenix than in Michigan where they grew up, but I get the gist of their admiration.  Football, apples, leaves, and...jean jackets?  I rock'em just like Mommy and Daddy!

Mommy and I got Daddy an iPod Touch for his birthday.  I helped him get a bunch of songs loaded on to it.  I have an affinity towards gadgets and explained to Daddy that monkeys have been trained to use them!
My bosom buddy Caeden celebrated his 3rd birthday over the weekend.  I had a great time at the party with my friends and family.  We played with balloons, tricycles, and balls.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for fall! Even if it's in the 90s and you can only really wear jean jackets inside where there's a.c. Ella, you're getting cuter and cuter.