Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hanging around

I have been busy hanging around this past week, but especially today!!! I woke up really early this morning so that I could hang out with Daddy. It was so much fun!!! Then we went in to wake Mommy up at 6a.m. Somewhere I discovered that people have different color eyes and that my are brown.


Today was also monumental since I wore Dora undies most of the day and only had one accident (I didn't want to go number 2 in the toilet quite yet.) I think that I was pretty successful today since the past 3 weeks I have been using the toilet at least once a day.


I think that I am going to have to ask my parents to sign me up for gymnastics. I like to make sidewalk curbs into balance beams, do summersaults, and now instead of rings I use stools.

1 comment:

DMJK Waters said...

check out those little quad muscles!