Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Here we are on the las day of 2008.  My how quickly 2009 has approached!  I spent the last part of my 2008 at Oma and Papa's house in Holland.  Some of my events are chronicled in the pictures below.

We got a quick family photo on Christmas.

The next picture shows the freezing cold temperatures that we were greeted by.  Papa took my cousin Trevor, Daddy, and me for a ride on his tractor as he was plowing snow.

Cheese with Oma and Pappa.

We had a special treat and playtime with my cousins Miquel, Eva, and Jordi Luke. 

By the way, I will have a new brother or sister in June.  A new website is under construction for my sibling called "Then There Were Two".

2 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

Congrats on your new baby brother or sister!!! How exciting!

TRN said...

When do we see an ultrasound pic on the new blog?