Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday Bash

What big fun I had for my third birthday! I celebrated early with some friends and their mommies at the park. We had a picnic lunch and cake! We also played in the splash pad. I had a great time and enjoyed spending the day with my friends. Thank you for coming!



I spent my real birthday with my family. We had a birthday breakfast that started with a birthday banana and Nutella.


Then we went for a run in the jogger. It was the first time for Olivia.


Next we took off to go to the circus. It was the first time for me. I tried hard to be just like the acrobats we saw!

My friends Lisa and Michael came over and brought me this beautiful cupcake. Mommy has been monitoring my consumption, but it sure has tasted good so far!


Then I went to the zoo a couple days after my birthday. It was pretty quiet since school is back in session. Caeden and I had free reign. What a blast!


Thanks for sharing in my adventures! My first three years has been wild...I can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments: