Wednesday, December 02, 2009

More Fall Fun

Lately, I have been really in to coloring and stickers. Back in October my Papa showed me how to put stickers all over their dog Izzy. Now I like to do the same thing to myself.


There is nothing like having a little sister. I am always telling my mommy and daddy how much I love her. Look close and you'll see my dirty feet. My feet are notorious for being dirt magnets.


On Thanksgiving, we went to Butler park with some friends to watch Daddy play football. He did a great job; he even scored a few touchdowns.


Later on Thanksgiving we went over to Caeden's grandparents' house for a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. I had so much fun running around with my buddy!

I really, really like to wrestle! "Daddy, I think that move is illegal!!!"

December is here! Wow how time flies!

No comments: