Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Being 3 doesn't stop me!

This has been a big week for me! I got a code yellow called on me at Target. I decided that I was going to run away from Mommy. After I did a quick sprint I didn't see Olivia or Mommy any where and since my legs were tired I thought it would be a good idea to go find a bench to sit on. My Mommy was really upset by the whole situation but I wasn't scared at all!

We frequently visit the pool so I have been working hard on my swimming and jumping in.


After I jump in I am able to swim on my own for a few strokes.


Now that Olivia and I have a sand box on the patio I love being out there. The patio is also great for friend watching. I like to see what's going on and who is out there. It's a great place to friend watch since it is right by the park. On this day I took Tully (the closest thing to a pet that my parents will allow me to have) out to look for friends. I didn't want Tully to run away so I found one of my belts and made myself a leash.


Good thing that today is blog day because a lot of things happened. Here are a couple conversations that I had with my Mommy...

"Mom, there is something very wrong in the bathroom!"
Mom said, "What?"
"There is a bug on the floor!!!"

"Mom, why don't you have an earring on your nose? I think that you should get one."
Mom said, "Gross, why?"
"Aunt Erin has one and it's so pretty. I want one too."

Today, I swam the most I ever have and it was so much fun! I can now swim about 8-10 feet without anyone's help. All that work makes a little girl tired. In fact, at dinner tonight I fell asleep while in mid-chew. Daddy had to do a finger sweep to get my bite of salad out of my mouth because I couldn't wake up enough to spit it out myself. There is video footage of the event. Hopefully, Daddy with upload it to my YouTube page for your viewing pleasure.


No comments: