Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One Week Old: Home at Last





Today I am one week old!

Grandma Linda, Mommy and Daddy have been painting my room and getting it ready for me. I am excited to leave Mommy and Daddy's to have my own space! Mom and Dad are too messy for me and they talk too loud. I just want some privacy.

So far I have done a lot of firsts. I have taken a bath. I have been to Vons, Walmart, the Home Depot, and to my parents small group. I have smiled, slept for 3.5 hours straight, and sang with Daddy. It's been a pretty exciting journey already.

Grandma Linda has been here and I have really liked that. She has been helping Mommy and Daddy do all kinds of things. Grandma Linda brought me a load of new clothes, too. I can't wait to wear them all. She's my first family member to visit. Pretty soon Grandma & Grandpa D and Aunt Melissa are coming! I am excited to see them for the first time.

That's all for now. Daddy says I am not allowed to spend too much time on the computer; it's bad for my eyes.

Bye-bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your smile!
Love,
Daddy

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella!
I wanted to send you a picture of myslef so you can see some more family members but I (my mom) lost your e-mail! If you want you can e-mail me at caden_mika@hotmail.com
Love,
Caden

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!! You are the cutest:)
LOts of Love