Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Family Ties







So this last week has been a big one for me.

Grandma Linda has still been here and she really did my bedroom up. I mean did it up! There are cool flowers and dragonflies all over and they are my favorite colors, too.

Grandpa and Grandma D and Aunt Melissa came over the weekend and had big fun with me. We did lots of fun things and went to the pool and church for the first time.

Mommy and Daddy are lots of fun. Some of the things they do are weird, but I am getting used to them. Dad says that Elvis lives...Some activities that I like is when they to read to me, sing to me, dance with me, and wrap me up like a carne asada burrito. Sometimes when they do that I cry for a bit but then I fall asleep unless my diaper is wet or dirty.

I am a whopping two weeks old today and don't feel a day over one week old. Boy, time sure does fly.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella, this is your new best friend Lulu. I am so happy that you have finally made it into this world. I know your parents can be weird at times, but hang in there they are the best!! I cant wait to come out and see you and your family. Send them my love!!
~lulu (Leesha)