Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Almost 1 Month!


I am 4 weeks old now! Yippee!

This last week brought some very new and exciting adventures. I went for my first run at Lake Murray. It was too fun! I lost my umbilical chord, helped Daddy vacuum, and meet my Grandpa Tom, too. He got in super early this morning. He had a very very long flight and some bizarre travels.



I decided that I was going to grow a lot. I was so hungry and couldn't stop eating. I let Mommy and Daddy know it every time. For some reason it's just that time.

I also get really angry at around 7:15 p.m. every night. Something just clicks and I really lose my cool. I know that Mommy and Daddy get frustrated, but they are good to me. I think it's just a phase and am excited to move on.



I am really looking forward to the rest of the week. I will turn one month on Friday. That's Daddy's birthday, too. Mommy and I are going to make German Chocolate Cake for him.

Mommy and I are really bonding. We are best friends. She is lots of fun and takes care of me!



Until next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big already...everyone in Michigan sends their love!