Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Little Wonder


Hey everyone! I hope you have had a splendid week! I sure did. You wanna know why? I graduated to the kitchen sink now that my cord fell off. The water is fun!

Last Friday Daddy and I shared a celebration. I turned 1 month old and Daddy turned 28 years old. It was fun! I was kind of grumpy and I wanted to move all day. We celebrated by going out for pizza, mmmm! Then we came home and ate homemade German Chocolate Cake. Mommy and I made it special for Daddy!



Grandpa Tom and I really bonded. He liked to take me on walks. We walked around my neighborhood, to the Yogurt Mill, and at the beach. We got along really well. I can't wait to see him again.



I have continued to grow. I am almost in the next size diaper. Mommy and Daddy say before too long I will be in school and dating boys. Yuck, boys are just plain silly!



Right now I don't like to sleep that much. I want to take it all in. Mommy and Daddy have to try hypnotics or something on me. They bounce and sing, swaddle and turn, and run the vacuum and I fall asleep for a bit, but then spruce right up! The world is my playground!



So long! Go Tigers!

Love,

Ella

No comments: