Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fall Back?



So I guess the clocks fell back last Saturday...I like it. I decided it was time to sleep more at night time. It's fun to sleep. It's not uncommon for me to go 6.5 hours straight to start off my night. I heard Mommy and Daddy brag about me to their friends. I like when they talk me up!

I got a new bunny in the mail the other day. She's cute. Her name is Bonnie. Bonnie the bunny. We are good friends already.



The irony of getting Bonnie is that I was planning on dressing up like a bunny on Halloween. Aunt Melissa got me the costume. I really enjoyed wearing it, heck, I even wore it to bed that night.

Mommy took me to the grocery store today and we bought a Thanksgiving turkey. I can't wait to get some tryptophan. Daddy says it will make me very very sleepy. I am starting to like sleep a little more, but only at night time.

I reunited with some old friends today. Mommy and Daddy had a reunion with their birthing class. That was a lot of fun. I am glad to see all the others made it out safe, just like me.

I hope you all had a good week and have a good one, too!

Until next time! Adios!

No comments: