Wednesday, November 08, 2006

7th Heaven


Hey everyone!

I hope you had a great week since we last chatted. I sure did. I have been really coming into my own lately. I am getting ticklish and starting to communicate better with Mommy and Daddy. Some things that I let Mommy and Daddy know are:

I am happy when I am naked and on my tummy...

I am happy when I take a bath...

I am angry when it gets later in the evening...


I like to lay in Mommy and Daddy's bed in the morning. It's warm and big and Mommy and Daddy are there with me.

My parents say that communication is the key to any relationship. I think they are right. So I tell them when I need something and they listen. Sometimes they have funny faces when they respond, but they always take care of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella, you are the prettiest girl in all the world!!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness girl! You're gorgeous.


We must soon meet.