Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O

Greetings
Family, Friends, and Animals,

I am really starting to get the hang of playing and it is great fun! This past week was quite busy for me and Mommy! We went to Luke's first birthday party last Saturday and it was a bigggggggggggg deal! Then we went to a party for Kaeden who I never did get to see. My mommy told me that he was staying warm in his mom's tummy. I don't quite get that yet!?! Oh well, it was still bunches of fun.














Ashlynn, Me, and Luke


Having fun with my stuffed animals!
E-I-E-I-O





















Look....I have a tail like my two most favorite dogs: Wrigley and Sammy!

By the way as of January 25 I am 25.5" tall and weigh in at 14 lbs. 12 oz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella,

You are so beautiful!

I love you tons!!!!

Daddy