Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Prayin' in the Park

Happy Wednesday!
I hope that everyone had a blessed week! I sure did. If I had to pick the highlight of the week it would be attending my first playdate in the park. It was so wonderful!!! All of us little people got to hang out and just be kids. Mommy told me that I should be thankful that we aren't in Michigan right now because they have bunches and bunches of snow! What is snow anyway!?! Oh, well I guess I will learn about it more when I am older.

Mommy and Daddy took a few pictures. I hope that you enjoy them!



Thanking God for the beautiful weather!













My friends who haven't learned to walk...Luke, Daniel, and Ashlynn....I am ZZZZing in the stroller. All the kids that could walk ditched the blankets and decided to play on the playground.










Me and my family.



Chillin' on the sofa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby! How are you?

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to the cutest CUPID there is!
Much love, Auntie M