Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's My Party!

And I'll cry if I want too!

I turned 6 months on Tuesday! It was a pretty good day expect for the morning...that was a little rough! But after a good diaper surprise I was a happy camper.

This week mommy let me try taking a bath without my infant seat! It was so much fun. Who knew bubbles and water could be so coooooool?!
Hmmmmmm...the only thing I'm missing is my rubber duckie...I think mommy left it outside in my makeshift pool. aka laundry basket
Bye, Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Ella...your Grandma & grandpa Dunlap sent me your blog when your were born and I saved it and have been checking it each week. I've really enjoyed watching you grow...you are so clever each week with all you say and do. You're pretty cool even tho we've never met ...and I only met your mommy & daddy when they got married....I came as a guest of a friend. Keep up the good work....I'm hoping my next grandbaby will post a blog just like yours.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Ella Marie, Such a precious person!!! We're happy your 6th month birthday celebration turned out sweet!!! We love you and all the beautiful photos!!! Mommy and Daddy are so kind to share you!!! Happy 6th!!! all our love, g&gd. XOXOXO