Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Training

Life is Good! And so are the Padres! This past weekend my family and I went to a spring training game in Peoria, Arizona. Hopefully, it was the first of many baseball games.



What an interesting game! I got to see my home team (San Diego Padres) beat the Rockies! I haven't decided if the Padres or Tigers will be my team. I already know daddy's vote!


Mommy, Daddy, and I have a blast together...it doesn't matter what we are doing

...playing dress up is fun,

...riding bikes is fun,


...even watching bills being paid is fun.

It's all fun when we do it as a family!

Thanks Fan Club! Hugs and Kisses to you all!

Ella Tucker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a BIG GIRL now...riding bikes, hanging out at baseball games...now to work on the oh so important TAN!!!