Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Birthday's Eve Flashback

Today is my birthday's eve, that means tomorrow is my birthday. I thought it would be a good idea to take a look back at my true "birth day's eve" and see what my mommy and daddy were up to...

It looks as though Mommy was struggling a bit. I wonder why?

This picture (that Mommy took in the hot-tub during a contraction) reminds me of the smell of Daddy's breath when I first met him at 12:37 a.m. on that Wednesday morning . He was eating tuna on my birth day's eve. How vivid that aroma is a year later!

I think I am going to get some presents tomorrow. Big fun. Here's the first present I ever gave to my parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear ELLAaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

We love you lots!
Uncle Cory, Aunt Melissa, and Wrigley!

Matt, Melissa, Baxter, Matthias, Matijs said...

OH SWEET ELLA! I don't think I can ever eat a pudding snack again!!

Matt B.