Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Field Tripping

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all beating the heat!  We all went down the the Children's Museum of Phoenix (click on me to see the museum's website) over the weekend.  I had an excellent adventure in the renovated elementary school downtown.  There were all kinds of great hands-on activities:

Colorful tunnels.
Paper hat station.
Tricycle racing.
Home making.
Plus, Mommy dressed me up in one of Daddy's favorite shirts.
Go Tigers!

I'd like to share another event that happened last week.  I was outside with Mommy and saw ants marching in a line.  I crouched down and cupped my hands together and said, "Hug?"

The ants didn't respond so I asked them for a kiss.

Still no response, so I poked at them a few times.  "Careful!"

Then Mommy said, "Ella, it's time to go."

"High five ants!"  I shouted and raced after Mommy.

No comments: