Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Fun

I finally feel like I am back into my routine.  Mommy and I have been taking Daddy to work in the mornings and then going to the gym or as I call it "Kids Club".  I really have a great time there. 
On Monday, Mommy picked Caeden up to go to the gym and then we went over to my house to play for a while, it was great!!!  Here we are sitting on the couch after a brief wrestling match.

Since the swings outside are too hot I have had to find something else to occupy my time.  I have really taken to coloring.  Mommy and I are working on recognizing different colors, but I usually say everything is orange or green.

I think that I hold the record for the youngest baseball fan.  At two weeks old I watched the Detroit Tigers play in the 2006 world series and as you can see I got dressed up to watch the MLB All-Star Game last night.  It wound up going 15 innings and we all fell asleep before the end!

Well, I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer because I sure am!


No comments: