Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Milestone

This week was pretty monumental for me; I received my first ever haircut.  Although Mommy virtually has no experience as a hair stylist she did a pretty decent job.

Before:

After:
After I got the hair cut I finally decided that it would be okay to sport some pig tails.  It was fun to wear pig tails for the day, but I think that I will go back to my old ways of protesting any bows, chips, barrettes, or rubber bands.

The weather has been wonderful and I have been doing lots of activities outside in the sunshine. Here I am at the park playing with Daddy and Mommy.  We had a great time!!! 


2 comments:

TRN said...

I didn't see any difference between the before and after haircut! Can see the baby though :) Jen

leesha said...

Auntie Lulu thinks mommy did a great job on your hair cut!!! You are such a beautiful girl Ella.