Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Teddy Bear Feet

I went to San Diego last weekend and saw lots of beautiful sits and old friends.  We had a great time!

Mommy and Daddy made the drive as fun as possible.  We had lots of snacks and Daddy let me watch movies on his iPod.  It helped pass the time.

The seals at La Jolla Cove provided some entertainment.

My buddy Matthias turned 2.  We joined in the celebration along with lots of friends.  It was great to see the gang!

I was headed out to get the mail with my mama the other day.  Mama told me, "Get your flip-flops on."

"But I wanna have teddy bear feet."

"What?"

"I want teddy bear feet!"

"Oh, you wanna go barefoot?"

"Yeah!"

1 comment:

Matt, Melissa, Baxter, Matthias, Matijs said...

Ella has the best natural highlights in her hair! I wish I had them.
It was so great to see you guys this month. We always love reconnecting when you're in town. Looking forward to the next one. I'll have to email you some of the pictures from the get together. They're cute (or you can look on our blog). Miss you...