Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Whoa! A Cow-trapper!

Spring is coming quickly.  Last weekend we went to a baseball game.  It was the Angels visiting the Brewers.  I had a great time running up and down the berm.  I also met a new suitor in Ivan.  He's a bit younger, but he does have some game!  I think we're through...he is so last February!

We were cruising down the road last night and we went over a rough strip in the road that startled me.  I shouted, "Whoa! A cow-trapper!"

Mommy said, "You mean a cow-catcher?"

"Yeah!"

Mommy and Daddy were surprised to hear me say that...not sure why?

We are off to San Diego this weekend.  I am excited to see some old amigos, go to the beach, and enjoy my old stomping grounds.   My travels are sure to reveal some wonderful stories and unforgettable memories.

Shalom!

No comments: