Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas: Happy Birthday Jesus!

Many of you know that I have developed a knack for cooking. My most recent endeavors included baking treats in celebration of the birth of Jesus. Mom and I made cookies, buckeyes, fudge, and chocolate covered pretzels.

Christmas morning was a great reminder of God's love and generosity to us. He sent His only Son to earth for us. His precious gift to us is free. We show love to one another by exchanging gifts with others...one of my favorite gifts was a crib for my babies! Thanks Grandpa Steve and Grandma Linda!

Later on Christmas I went to Caeden's grandparents' house...we sat at the kid table...alone. Daddy kept his eye on Caeden.

We capped of a great weekend by going to the park and shooting hoops. It was a great time!


I hope you all are having a great Christmas celebration! Remember the reason for the celebration.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: