Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010!!!

This year has started off wonderful! And I am still full of personality! My parents wanted me to share some the lines that I have said in recent days:

Mom comes in and asks if I went number 1 or number 2? Proudly I said, "I went number 3. I did potty and popo!"

"Mom, you're fired!"

"I like what I like."

We were all hanging out in Daddy's new office I said, " C, D, Ella show!" I followed that statement with a little performance.

"That is not how you talk to me!"

My mom's phone was ringing so I went and answered it. The lady asked for my mom and I told her that "My mom is driving me crazy!"

"I am sooooo sorrry!"

My baby fell, "She died!"

You can frequently find me with my hands on my hips.

Working hard putting daddy's office together.

Chillin' in the laundry basket.

Hanging out with my sister! I love her so much!!!


Happy New Year!

No comments: